Team 7-Eleven was founded in 1980 and featured famous athlete Eric Heiden - winner of an unprecedented five gold medals for speed skating in the 1980 Winter Olympics. The team's accomplishments were numerous, including Andy Hampsten's epic triumph in the 1988 Tour of Italy, stage wins in the Tour de France by Davis Phinney and Jeff pierce, serveral US Pro Championship titles and a handfull of World Championships medals. In honor of 7-Eleven's, We are reproducing team 7-Eleven jerseys. This classic short sleeve jersey features:
- Moisture Control Polyester Fabric with Sublimated Graphics.
- High quality tights fabric, light and decrease the wind.
- Hidden Half Length Zipper, You can also customize zipper length.
- In-set sleeves, Three Rear Pockets.
- The team 7-eleven cycling jerseys can keep you
dry and cool in the hot condition and warm in cold condition.
- Even you're sweaty, team 7-eleven Short Sleeve Cycling Jerseys never adhere to your skin.
Wash in cold water with a powder detergent. Allow the garment to
air dry. Do not drying the garment in a drying machine. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.