Team 7-Eleven was founded in 1980 and featured famous athlete Eric Heiden - winner of an unprecedented five gold medals for speed skating in the 1980 Winter Olympics. The team's accomplishments were numerous, including Andy Hampsten's epic triumph in the 1988 Tour of Italy, stage wins in the Tour de France by Davis Phinney and Jeff pierce, serveral US Pro Championship titles and a handfull of World Championships medals. In honor of 7-Eleven's, We are reproducing team 7-Eleven jerseys. This classic short sleeve jersey features:
- Mountain and road bike professional cycling equipment.
- Three-dimensional cutting, moderate covering and elasticity make it more comfortable to wear.
- Even you're sweaty, This cycling jerseys never adhere to your skin.
- Hidden Long Length Zipper, You can also customize zipper length.
- Three Rear Pockets，Expand storage capacity for easy access to supplies while riding.
- Moisture Control Polyester Fabric with Sublimated Graphics.
fabrics can quickly absorb moisture and sweat and keep you dry. It is
elastic, skin-friendly, and have good air permeability.
- High quality tights fabric, light and decrease the wind.
Wash in cold water with a powder detergent. Allow the garment to
air dry. Do not drying the garment in a drying machine. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
There are no reviews for this product.